Tuesday, October 12, 2010

August 20, 2004

I’m 51 today and feeling better than ever. That little screamer still resides within me, but it’s getting easier to smile and feel honestly happy and content.

For my birthday I received an armload of flowers from my family! The house is full of the fragrances of roses and carnations. They also gave me a gift certificate for a massage at Bewell’s, with a stern command to schedule an appointment soon. I can really use that about now so I'll call tomorrow.

One more treat was lunch out with my girls to IHOP. This time they weren’t crowded and we spent about an hour and a half hanging out over our beaskfast-for-lunch.
What a blessing it is that I not only love my kids but I also like spending time with them!

Looking forward to that massage.....

No comments:

Post a Comment